Wednesday, August 21, 2013

LED Flashlights w/Laser Pointer are helpful for troubleshooting.


How many times have you been under a car or in an electrical panel with a flashlight trying to point something out to another person? Today we have LED flashlights that also come with a LED Laser that you can use to point out specific areas of interest. I find this particularly useful when working in electrical panels or on machinery out on the floor. The one I have is a cheap one, the laser isn't aligned with the center of the flashlight, and you can't have the light and laser on at the same time. I still find it useful. Below are some links to different models I found doing a quick search. I have not used any of these but it's a good place to start to get an idea of what is out there.

1 comment:

  1. Best thing i have ever seen. I am a businessman and i used to hire onsite3d to check my project. Laser scanner is so much beneficial and also it cost low. Get 3d laser scanner Vancouver, BC

    ReplyDelete